The Malaysia Canada Business Council (BC) is a non-profit society established to foster and enhance relationship between Canada and Malaysia.
The purposes of the society are as follows:
- To promote bilateral trade, technology transfer, services and investment between Malaysia and Canada.
- To provide a forum for ideas, opportunities and personal contacts that will promote education, trade, commerce and industry between the two countries.
- To support and represent the interests of the membership, including liaison with the Government of Malaysia and Canada
- To provide information and assistance to Malaysian firms seeking to do business in Canada
- To provide information and assistance to Canadian firms seeking to do business Malaysia
- To foster a better understanding and appreciation between the social and business communities of Malaysia and Canada
- To support other interest groups which could help the Council to meet its objectives.